Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Grand Opening.

Hello there dear readers.

I'd like to officially launch my oh-so-awesome blog.
Welcome to the Grand Opening of "Ramblings Of A Girl In The Blue Striped Shirt".
Trust me when I say that there will be some interesting rambles and some not so interesting rambles.
I am a student blogger with a lot of things on my mind which I wouldn't hesitate to blog about, some may be random and some may not. I personally suggest you give it a go, I mean what do you have to lose anyway? Right? I would be talking about various topics in my future posts.
Give it a try and I hope you will be entertained with what's to come.

Have an awesome day.
x

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading your blog Eliqa!

    - Mr. Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too..Eliqa...
    Your writting at times makes my day!!
    looking forward to read more!!

    ReplyDelete