Saturday 8 January 2011

It's The End Where I Begin :)


First I will begin with wishing you all HAPPY NEW YEAR . :)
Second, I would like to apologies for going MIA and not updating my blog as regularly as I used to. 

Now that that's done, time to blog.

As you all know it is now 2011. The best part about the New Year is that we have a chance to start fresh and close the previous chapters of our lives. Some of us prefer having those chapters open but personally mine are closed and put away. The winter holidays are over and school starts tomorrow. The new school building is ready and were gonna move into new classrooms and have new tables and chairs and new facilities *i hope*
Our year 11 mocks will be starting tomorrow, lets just say that that's whats been keeping me busy along with the moving and unpacking and etc. To be honest I just can't wait for high school to end. Who doesn't anyways?

Moving on to a totally different topic.

Just the other day I was on the metro heading to Mall Of The Emirates and it was at the peak period. That simply means that the metro was packed like sardines. There were no seats of course. Just when I was about to criticize the citizens of Dubai and give up hope on finding a seat, a man stood up from his seat and insisted that i sit. This small action was so shocking and it made my heart go all warm and fuzzy knowing that there are "nice" people in the world who would show an act of kindness towards a stranger. 

It was quite unexpected because I would always use to think that no one would be that giving or nice. I'm not some old lady with crutches, I am a teenage girl and even though he was older then me he stood up.
His actions helped me believe in the human spirit. That may sound a little lame. But seriously, people are nice when they choose to be. :)

Anyways, Thats another ramble by yours truly.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment