Tuesday 21 December 2010

Tied Up.


Hello there dear readers of my oh-so-awesome blog :)

I apologies for not being able to update my blog for quite a while now. The reason would be that I have been tied up with packing and cleaning. To be honest I am EXHAUSTED.
The thing with moving is that your able to go through all your belongings and you realise just how much stuff you really have. Its almost impossible to believe the amount of things I had to throw or give away. I have no idea about you guys out there, but I like to keep a box full of little memories. 

I was able to go through it and lets just say I strolled down memory lane (:

I sat with my legs crossed on my naked bed and placed the small black box on top of my lap and marvelled at what was inside. My first box of contact lenses, My little keychain which looked like a small alien with buttons as eyes, My farewell cards written by my old classmates back in Malaysia, all these things in that small box. The things that might not mean anything to you, but means the world to me.

You know the feeling you get when you go through your things and pictures and you get small flashbacks? Some feelings are sad, some happy? I had a lot of that kind of feelings today. There was a moment where I was truly happy with my life here in Dubai, and the next  moment sad because I miss my home in Malaysia. Funny isn't it how emotions change its mind ?

Well were moving tomorrow across the street to the next building. I am finally going to have my own room, with a WINDOW! :D For those who know me, know that my room now isn't equipped with a window. Yes, that's right, 3 years living in a room with no window.


I'm off  to bed now since I am forced to wake up at 8.30a.m :/

Yet another ramble by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment