Sunday 5 December 2010

Diary Entry #2

As you all know this is a student blog.
We had weekend tasks to write 4 diary entries based on the topic
"Your country has been invaded by a foreign country"

25th May 2010
Well hello there Diary. I am still alive and it's 19 days now. I saw a little girl today and she was lying on the concrete ground with ashes and rubble scattered all over her body. She had dark brown hair and her eyes were closed. She was gone. She hasn't even experienced anything and she was gone. We had to move to a different location this morning because the thundering sound was crawling closer to us. That means that the bombs were close. That means we would've gotten blown up if we stayed. I can't remember how many bodies I've seen since this all began. It's like I'm living in a nightmare. It's constantly dark, humid and filthy in these places we move to. Trust me when I say you'd rather die then breathe this air I'm currently breathing. It's like dirty socks and garlic blended together and smothered all over the place. To be honest It's revolting! I hope whoever finds this pathetic looking book with scribbles on it known as words can understand and realise what people were going through when the war happened. When I say "people" I mean me. I'll be writing more soon. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment