Saturday 11 December 2010

Diary Entry #4

As you all know this is a student blog.
We had weekend tasks to write 4 diary entries based on the topic
"Your country has been invaded by a foreign country

27th May 2010
Today started with a massive explosion that allowed my dust covered skin to jump. I am not sure if I am able to endure this unbearable agony any longer. It's seriously killing me. Just by being in this dark god-forsaken room, I'm disgusted with my surroundings. Its been almost 2 days since I last had food to consume. Its been almost a month since I cleaned, wiped or even washed myself properly. I am hungry, filthy and miserable. When oh when will this bloody war END! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? Whoever finds this piece of paper and reads it would probably understand how very lucky they are to be able to even have time to read it. I wish things were back to normal. I wish things were like they used to be, with clear blue skies and birds chirping a melody in the morning, waking up to the smell of freshly toasted bread, I wish things were NORMAL. Oh Diary, how I wish. I'd eat just about anything. I'm starving. I left the room today Diary, I tried to find something to eat. As soon as I opened the door, a gush of humid air slapped me in the face and suffocated me. It was like walking into an oven. The buildings were swallowed by flames and bodies were just lying there. I tried not to look at their faces. I couldn't help it. I doubt I can ever remove that image from my memory. They were burned and decomposed and just gone. Its so depressing. Well Diary that's just another day being ALIVE. I'll hopefully write again soon :/


No comments:

Post a Comment