Saturday 6 November 2010

Bruises.





He loves me.
He leaves behind evidence proving his love towards me.
It hurts most of the time, but I have become immune to the pain.
I sit and stare.
When he’s not there.
Another piece of love he leaves behind is now on my white bony arm.
Blue. Black. sometimes even yellow.

He came home around one.
Looked at me with those fiery eyes.
And yet another blow.
This time his love was fierce.
This time his markings were worse.
There was red warm thick rivers’ gushing down my face.
I knew now this was it.
All I did was wait.
My vision cleared.
And I could hear,
The words I LOVE YOU escaped his lips,
The pain.
The blood.
Had disappeared.
Now I was at peace.
Then it ended.
I was Gone.

x

1 comment:

  1. Love this One!
    and i've seen a few sad ones.
    Live ,Love, Life !
    and when you can Pray.
    Saalam Prince Khaliffah J

    ReplyDelete