Monday 29 November 2010

Sound Is Music.


Lets just say that I have a very wide range of favourite genres. 
I am a very well rounded type of person when it comes to the type of music I allow my ears to indulge in. 
*Pssssttt! You can click on the songs and listen to them straight away
I am just nice enough to link them to the actual song :)

# One
SECONDHAND SERENADE 
This band is actually a one man show. Stunning isn't it? 
This is the kind of music that's most suitable for when your going through a heartbreak or *emo* moments. Come on people! There is nothing wrong with listening to songs while you cry 
*looks away and whistles*

My top 3 songs by them, or in this case "him" would be:

# Two
OWL CITY
Now this band is epic. The lead singer has such a feminine yet masculine voice, it amazes me.
The songs that they sing are sometimes pointless yet sweet and adorably cute!.
In the beginning I was confused as to what message they're trying to tell me.
That was until I learnt to just Enjoy it, Accept it and Love it

Top 3 songs by them would be:

# Three
LADY GAGA
Who isn't aware of Lady Gaga?
She is the iconic freak that everyone simple either loves or hates.
And I Love Her. Her music is edgy and to the point. 
She's fearless and that is shown through her wardrobe choices. 
That's how people perceive her, well at least that's how I perceive her. :)
Her music videos are revolutionary and brilliant.

Top 3 songs by her would be:

# Four
RIHANNA
Rihanna had developed into a strong individual due to the beatings from her ex boyfriend.
This is what we call super drama :)
Almost every song she makes tells a story which I personally can relate to.
She went from good girl to a proper rebel.
I applause and salute her victorious outcome. 

Top 3 songs by her would be:

# Five
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
MCR was a band that just like Secondhand Serenade, I grew up with. 
They have changed they're genre though since their latest album is more of a punk rock with a hint of house. 
I still prefer their old genre. ROCK.
Their songs were full of emotions and I was just simply in awe.
The lead singers voice haunts me and sometimes capable of sending a chill down my spine.

Top 3 songs by them would be:

# Six
EMINEM
Not only did he have a hard life. He is also someone who made it with no nonsense.
The same way any teenage girl would drool over Edward Cullen, I drool over him.
He is full of talent and speaks the truth without fail.
This genre is Rap. I love the fact that he is confident and how he doesn't depend on anyone but himself. He is the definition of a strong character. 
He was the one who made it all on his own without any help. Salute to that :)

Top 3 songs by him would be:

I hope you now understand the different types of music that are available and how 
sometimes they can affect you no matter what genre.
Some may listen to only rock and think R&B is useless, some may think otherwise.
We are all different individuals and yet we all live on the same planet.
So music is the same thing.
Give it a chance.
I have and trust me when I say I love any song or rhythm that tells a story.


*That's another ramble by yours truly :) Hope you Enjoyed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment